CANDY CANE INN
CREDIT CARDSThe Candy Cane Inn accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
CHECKSChecks are accepted for reservations payment any time prior to 10 days before arrival. Inside of 10 days prior to arrival, a valid credit card will be required.
CASHThose who would like to pay for their reservations in cash may do so at time of check-out. A credit card will be required at the time of check-in for the room/tax charges and for incidentals.
- By typing “DIS” in the promo code section you must present a valid AAA/AARP card or a Disneyland Annual Pass at the time of check-in to obtain the discounted rate(s). Failure to present proper documentation will make the discount void.
- Military discounts apply to active duty US military personnel and he/she must be present for discount to apply.
- Discounts apply to maximum of (2) reservations per card/account.
- Annual Pass holder/AAA/AARP/Active Duty US Military rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to 3pm day of arrival. Cancellations inside of this time frame will be charged one night room and tax/fees.
- All canceled reservations will be issued a cancellation number. Cancellation numbers are required in the event of a dispute.
All reservations guaranteed with a credit card/debit card are subject to a charge of one night room and tax, inside of 48 hours prior to arrival. Reservations held by credit cards/debit cards that the hotel is unable to charge will be subject to cancellation.
Authorization/charge releases for debit cards can take 3 – 5 business days. The Candy Cane Inn will not be responsible for overdraft fees or other fees associated with the use of a debit card.
The Candy Cane Inn is a smoke-free hotel. Failure to comply will result in a $250.00, plus 15% Anaheim City Occupancy Tax and 2% Anaheim Tourism Improvement District fee, cleaning charge.
- In an effort to do our part in conserving water and energy we are updating our linens policy. Our new policy is to change bed linens every third day of your stay and upon checkout. However, we will gladly change them as often as you request. Simply call the Front Desk.
- All rooms feature two queen sized beds. Rollaway beds are available at an additional charge, plus taxes and tourism fees. Rollaway beds are subject to availability.
- Accessible rooms are available upon request and feature two queen beds or one king bed.
- E-Mail confirmations are sent automatically after each new reservation, change to a reservation, or the cancelation of a reservation.
- Be sure to review your confirmation e-mail to ensure all the reservation details are correct. Please keep a copy of your confirmation e-mail for your records.
- If you did not receive your confirmation e-mail or have questions regarding your reservation, please contact our Reservations Department at 800.345.7057 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.